Regulatory compliance is a real challenge in today’s world – no question about it – as more and more laws and industry specific mandates are being imposed upon businesses. The days of running and hiding – neglecting compliance edicts – are long over, so companies need to get serious about putting in place the necessary controls and supporting policies & procedures. From healthcare to manufacturing, regulatory compliance is alive and well – and the experts at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC are here to help. Compliance is in our blood – we live it and speak it every day – working with organizations all across the globe in helping meeting demanding regulations. From single owned member companies to large, international organizations, Flat Iron Technologies, LLC has the knowledge, expertise and business “know how” in helping companies succeed in today’s regulatory compliance jungle. We can help you, it all starts by contacting us today.
Learn more about our signature product, the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP), the world's most complete security policy packet containing over 2,850 + pages of in-depth information security policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening documents, and much more.
Learn more today about the GISCP by viewing sample policies, forms, hardening documents, and more, along with our professional compliance services we offer.
Regulatory Compliance Professionals
Additionally, our teams has years of experience working with the following laws, regulations, standards, frameworks, industry mandates, and security best practices:
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), particularly the Privacy and Security rulings
- The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Subtitle D
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- FERC & NERC
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- NIST & FISMA
- ISO 27000 Series
- COBIT & COSO
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Management
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- SANS Institute
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- NIST SP 800 Publications
- NIST National Vulnerability Database
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US CERT)
Been bitten by the regulatory compliance bug and need help, then call Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, North America’s leading provider of security, governance and compliance solutions. We can immediately assess your needs, develop a quick-strike game plan, ultimately helping you achieve your compliance needs quickly and cost-effectively. Contact Flat Iron Technologies, LLC today to learn more about our products and services.