Information technology security is a growing field, but also one with huge concerns and issues, especially considering how complex, dynamic and ever-changing the landscape is. Currently, one of the biggest issues with information technology security is the lack of documented information security policies, procedures, and processes within organizations. And no company is spared any leniency when it comes to this issue, because regardless of their size, structure, location, business model, etc., almost all organizations fall very short on this mandate. Sure, businesses are generally very good at what they do, but also generally very bad in documenting their information technology security.
The Importance of Information Security Policies for Compliance
When you start to consider the importance of technology and the growing number of regulatory compliance laws, mandates, edicts, and directives, it becomes painfully clear that it’s time businesses stepped up to the plate and got serious about information technology security, specifically when it comes to documenting their overall information systems landscape. That's where Flat Iron Technologies, LLC comes into play, a globally recognized leader in providing documented information security policies, procedures, forms, templates, along with provisioning and hardening documents related to information technology security.
Information Security Policies and Procedures for Instant Download Today
Flat Iron Technologies, LLC has an extremely talented group of consultants - network engineers, system administrators, auditors, compliance officers, and C level managers - who constantly work every day in continuing to develop information technology security materials available through our wide-range of information security policies and procedures available for immediate purchase and download. A quick peek into our comprehensive set of information security policies and procedures and information security policy templates of documents provides you with an abundance of helpful information, such as the following:
- Hundreds of different policies, procedures, forms, provisioning and hardening documents, and more, to choose from when you purchase and download the all-inclusive set of documents.
- Dozens and dozens of helpful information systems sections and categories for helping you craft industry-leading policies and procedures.
- Documents that have been developed using select provisions from some of the world's most recognized and respected benchmarks, standards, frameworks, industry associations and vendor security guides, such as the following:
- ISO 27001 | 27002 framework
- NIST SP 800 Publications (Approximately 100 + publications)
- NIST National Vulnerability Database
- COBIT | Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies
- COSO | Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US CERT)
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)
- Vendor specific setup, configuration and hardening guides for all major network devices, operating system, databases, web servers, and more.
Isn't it time your organization started documenting their information systems architecture the RIGHT way? The regulatory compliance drumbeat is only growing louder and louder each year, so now’s the time to put in place well-written information security policies and procedures.
Dozens of Different Compliance Policy Toolkits Available for Download